MAME Jump MAME Jump

Oh yeah! Gotta love Van Halen.

Van Halen=awesome
Classic Gaming=awesome

VH + CG = awesome^2

While I try to figure out how that is mathematically possible (both would be 2) Let me just say that this is greatness.

Ballad Fingers Ballad Fingers

MEAT LOAF!! Absolutely for the win!

Your choice of music could not have been better.
The lip synching was BEAUTIFUL!!

This gets my 5.

Zelda: UO Epis:1 Zelda: UO Epis:1

Well done. The Golden Power approves.

Very well done. The voiceovers are well recorded and the graphics have been honed to perfection. I have no complaints.

M is Bad! M is Bad!

Wow, this is great!

This was really well done. Graphics and sound were superb and it was funny as all hell with a bit of cheese interspersed. Personally, I was the Duck Hunt "kill the dog" thing coming as soon as the super scope came out. However, Gary Brolsma completely blind sided me! LOL ROFL ROFLMAO ROFLMAOZEDONG!

Anti Barney Bunch Anti Barney Bunch

Anti-Barney Bunch=Auto 5/5

I love this. The Barney Bunch deserve to be castrated with rusty chainsaws and that is all you forgot to include.

The animation was mediocre but in comparison to anything that the Barney Bitches put out it kicked ass.

In short: Your heart is in the right place (vehemently against the Barney Bunch) you just need to work on the execution of your ideas.

Geeks In Love Geeks In Love

Go TmsT!!! Hail the Flash God!

Top of the charts. You are the undisputed master of Flash, hands down. It just goes to show that the greatness of TmsT's Flash can only be made better with awesome music.

Lemon Demon=owns
TmsT=beyond description

Wades An Asshole Wades An Asshole

LOL! OMG this was funny!!

This was hilarious!! Denis Leary is awesome!

To the guy who wrote the last review, read the reviews before yours and you'll notice that not only did Wade review this himself but he also thought this was great.

Engrish Advent Children 2 Engrish Advent Children 2

Funny. Can't wait to get the movie.

I like this kind of thing. Didn't you get that spork thing from Kung Pow?

Locks in Space! Locks in Space!

OMG! I'm teh savior!

You're the saviour! You are one of a number of people who have helped keep this entry in the Portal!

RIP - LF RIP - LF

GOOD GOD!

Now we have two groups of no-talent hacks spreading these filthy lies!! Next thing you know the Barney Bunch will be in on this and then we'll really be fucked!!
Attention all you mortals out there! This whole "LF in a coma" thing is complete BULLSHIT!!!! DON'T BELIEVE A WORD OF IT IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOUR MENTAL HEALTH!!!!!